Sunday, February 19, 2012

Great Workshop !

What a opportunity I had on Saturday!

As a member of  Kentucky Guild of Artists and Craftsmen, I had the opportunity of attending a professional education workshop provided  for  members of the Guild.

 J Jason Horejs, of  Xanadu Galleries in Scottsdale, AZ , author of Amazon.com bestseller, "Starving" to Successful,  and  How To Sell Art  conducted the  day long workshop.

Everyone participating got a inside look at gallery representation  from Jason,  a successful gallery owner for 17 years. Jason is the son of  nationally known oil painter, John Horejs.

Jason also demonstrated his simple and accurate inventory system software  "ArtTracker 2.0", which is a easy to use and will help every artist get organized.   Participants got "ArtTracker" and a copy of  Jason's book, "Starving" To Successful.  Thanks!

Thanks to Jeanette and Carol for the hard work of grant writing and then bringing it all together for the KGAC members.

Well, back to work on my commission.....which is going well.....I almost hate to say that ....I'm afraid I'll jinx it.  I am almost finished with the "ugly"stage...... artists will know what I am talking about when I mention this stage.

Have a great week.....and forget the snow.....it was just Bill Meck dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment