Thursday, April 23, 2015

Good Morning

Good Morning......Is it really spring?

The morning is bright and crisp, a little "cold"......of course...anything shy of 70 degrees is cold to me.

I am "getting back into the saddle" with my blog and will be posting as I paint, sketch. Photos to come.

 Last year I stepped back , and took a long hard look at where I am as a artist and where I want to go. I have continued to work in pastel and have spent the last months working and studying oil painting as well.  

Having great friends as artists really help.  Thank you Carol Reesor for the time helping me paint and encouraging me. Besides being a fantastic artist , Carol is a great teacher.

Dreama Toole Perry, what a informative and uplifting workshop I took with this wonderful artist in September last year.  

A big thank you to Tamara Gregory....another wonderful artist, who inspires me to try something new, have fun and is going to take over the tech side of the website...etc.   For those who know me, 'I had rather be painting".

And thank you to all the artists that I spoke with , who like me, have gone through times where you were not sure of the path, and helping me remember...the joy is in the journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment