Thursday, October 18, 2012

Theres a chill in the air!

Good afternoon.

The fall weather has arrived with  crisp blue skies and  leaves in full color! 

I spent the previous week-end at the Indian Fort Theatre for the annual Kentucky Guild of Artists and Craftmens Fall Fair.  The weather was outstanding on Saturday.,"not too hot....not to cold....but...just right"!  Sunday we fought  wind and gusts all day .... Mother Nature won.  We closed the show two hours early.  Good call by the President and Executive Director of the Guild.  The chance of a guest or exhibitor being injured due to the wind was not worth the added time to stay open.

I am working on the Holiday Art Fair which will be held November 15th and 16th in  Lexington at the Convention Center downtown.  I hope many of you can come and  and I  look forward to seeing everyone.

I am  excited and proud to announce that I have been juried into the Kentucky Arts Council, Kentucky Crafted Program.
 Program statement:

"In recognition  of artistic excellence, Pamela Clegg, has been selected to participate in the Kentucky Crafted , a program of the Kentucky Arts Council, the state arts agency, which is supported by state tax dollars and federal funding from the National Endowment for the Arts."

I am enjoying this fall weather...hope you are also.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment